Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Germany
·
MC
xPhilSpeed
@xPhilSpeed
PlayStation:
xPhilSpeed
Seguir
Invitar
263
Puntos de ranking
=30,705
Histórico · de 177,177
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
13
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 13 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T8
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
German Bulldogs
German Bulldogs
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga C I Saison 8
German Bulldogs
German Bulldogs
1
2
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 3. Bundesliga A I Saison 8
German Bulldogs
German Bulldogs
9
6
2
2
0
T7
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
Insomnia
Insomnia
3
0
0
0
0
T7
FVPA 1. Bundesliga I
Insomnia
Insomnia
10
0
1
0
0
T1
FVPA WelcomeWeekend CUP
· Copa
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
1
1
0
0
0
T2
FVPA Pokal
· Copa
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
1
2
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 1. Bundesliga
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
8
4
3
2
0
T1
FVPA Pokal Teil 2
· Copa
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
1
0
0
0
0
T5
FVPA 1. Bundesliga PS4
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
1
0
0
0
0
T3
FVPA 1. Bundesliga PS4
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
9
3
5
0
0
T2
FVPA 1. Bundesliga PS4
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
6
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA Gold Cup PS4
· Copa
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
2
1
0
0
0
1–13 de 13