Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Germany
·
MCD
vflkiller1312
@vflkiller1312
PlayStation:
LeGent_18
Seguir
Invitar
240
Puntos de ranking
=33,280
Histórico · de 177,177
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
8
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 8 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T6
iFVPA Champions League
· Copa
NEVERBYTE
NEVERBYTE
2
0
0
0
1
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga C I Saison 8
L4K MagicFutbol
L4K MagicFutbol
7
0
0
1
1
T1
FVPA Exklusiv Liga D
· Copa
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
5
0
0
0
1
T4
iFVPA Champions League
· Copa
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
2
0
1
1
1
T7
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
2
0
1
1
1
T7
FVPA 1. Bundesliga I
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
11
0
1
3
3
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga B
Grobmotoriker
Grobmotoriker
9
1
1
0
3
T2
FVPA Rookie Liga C PS4
Free Kevin
Free Kevin
11
1
0
3
1
1–8 de 8