Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Germany
·
DFC
SV BVB
@SV BVB
PlayStation:
Moslll89
Seguir
Invitar
50
Puntos de ranking
=91,427
Histórico · de 177,177
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
6
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 6 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T1
FVPA 3. Bundesliga A I Saison 8
German Hell Dogz
German Hell Dogz
3
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga D I Saison 7
myRisk
myRisk
10
0
0
0
1
T1
FVPA 3. Bundesliga A I Saison 7
Pure Football CF
Pure Football CF
3
0
0
0
0
T4
FVPA Rookie Liga B PS4
Syndicate UTD
Syndicate UTD
2
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga C
Alupech FC
Alupech FC
4
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga C
New Artists
New Artists
2
0
0
0
0
1–6 de 6