Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Australia
·
PO
SpurDaniel111
@SpurDaniel111
Xbox:
SpurDaniel111
PlayStation:
SpurDaniel111
Seguir
Invitar
441
Puntos de ranking
=18,563
Histórico · de 177,177
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
10
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 10 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T1
FVPA deine-fanartikel.de Pokal Part 1 von 2
· Copa
German Panthers
German Panthers
1
0
0
0
0
T8
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
German Panthers
German Panthers
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 2. Bundesliga I Saison 8
German Panthers
German Panthers
14
0
0
1
0
T7
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
German Panthers
German Panthers
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 3. Bundesliga B I Saison 7
German Panthers
German Panthers
16
0
0
2
0
T2
FVPA Pokal
· Copa
Rote Teufel
Rote Teufel
1
0
0
0
0
T3
FVPA Rookie Liga A PS4
Iron Eagles
Iron Eagles
4
0
0
2
0
T1
FVPA 2. Bundesliga
Rote Teufel
Rote Teufel
8
0
0
3
0
T2
FVPA Rookie Liga A PS4
Hornets CF
Hornets CF
15
1
0
7
0
T3
FVPA 3. Bundesliga PS4
Legio Germanica
Legio Germanica
12
0
0
8
0
1–10 de 10