Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Germany
·
DFC
Phiil93
@Phiil93
PlayStation:
PhiiL93
Seguir
Invitar
335
Puntos de ranking
=24,512
Histórico · de 177,177
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
8
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 8 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga D I Saison 8
GalaxySkullzCF
GalaxySkullzCF
6
0
0
0
0
T7
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
GalaxySkullzCF
GalaxySkullzCF
2
0
0
0
2
T1
FVPA Rookie Liga A
GalaxySkullzCF
GalaxySkullzCF
4
0
1
0
1
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga D I Saison 7
GalaxySkullzCF
GalaxySkullzCF
3
0
1
0
1
T3
FVPA 2. Bundesliga PS4
Modern Football
Modern Football
12
0
0
0
2
T2
FVPA Deutschland Liga 3 B
Modern Football
Modern Football
14
2
0
0
8
T1
3. FVPA Cup
· Copa
Modern Football
Modern Football
6
0
0
0
2
T1
FVPA Gold Cup PS4
· Copa
Modern Football
Modern Football
1
0
0
0
0
1–8 de 8