Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Germany
·
PO
PadyWob
@PadyWob
PlayStation:
PadyWob
Seguir
Invitar
108
Puntos de ranking
=60,262
Histórico · de 177,177
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
6
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 6 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T1
Relegation Saison 8
· Copa
noBrain
noBrain
2
0
0
0
0
T8
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
Pro LegendZ Utd
Pro LegendZ Utd
1
0
0
0
0
T2
FVPA Rookie Liga B
Pro LegendZ Utd
Pro LegendZ Utd
1
0
0
0
0
T2
FVPA Rookie Liga B
QuaLity LegendZ
QuaLity LegendZ
7
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga C I Saison 8
QuaLity LegendZ
QuaLity LegendZ
2
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga A I Saison 8
noBrain
noBrain
8
0
0
1
0
1–6 de 6