Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Germany
·
PO
Maissta
@Maissta
PlayStation:
EQ-Maissta
Seguir
Invitar
449
Puntos de ranking
=18,184
Histórico · de 177,177
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
17
Selecciones
1
Trofeos
2
Trayectoria
· 17 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T6
iFVPA Champions League
· Copa
Insomnia
Insomnia
2
0
0
0
1
T2
FVPA Exklusiv Liga B
· Copa
Royal Beasts 14
Royal Beasts 14
7
0
0
0
1
T8
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
Royal Beasts 14
Royal Beasts 14
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga C I Saison 8
Curubas Diner
Curubas Diner
8
0
0
1
0
T1
FVPA 1. Bundesliga I Saison 8
Royal Beasts 14
Royal Beasts 14
4
0
0
1
0
T1
FVPA Exklusiv Playoffs
· Copa
DIGITAL Sports
DIGITAL Sports
2
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA Exklusiv Liga A
· Copa
DIGITAL Sports
DIGITAL Sports
1
0
0
0
0
T7
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
Rising Phoenix
Rising Phoenix
1
0
0
0
0
T7
FVPA 1. Bundesliga I
DIGITAL Sports
DIGITAL Sports
2
0
0
0
0
T7
FVPA 1. Bundesliga I
Rising Phoenix
Rising Phoenix
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA Pokal Teil 6
· Copa
Arctic Monkeys --
Arctic Monkeys --
1
0
0
0
0
T2
FVPA Pokal
· Copa
Arctic Monkeys --
Arctic Monkeys --
1
0
0
1
0
T3
FVPA Rookie Liga A PS4
AllStars UTD XI
AllStars UTD XI
4
0
0
1
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga C
Arctic Monkeys --
Arctic Monkeys --
14
0
1
2
0
T5
FVPA 1. Bundesliga PS4
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
1
0
0
1
0
T3
FVPA 1. Bundesliga PS4
Pro National
Pro National
13
0
0
3
0
T1
3. FVPA Cup
· Copa
SV Westfalia
SV Westfalia
1
0
0
1
0
1–17 de 17