Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Germany
·
LTI
Lt_Dochebag
@Lt_Dochebag
PlayStation:
Lt_Dochebag
Seguir
Invitar
165
Puntos de ranking
=44,857
Histórico · de 177,177
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
10
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 10 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T1
FVPA deine-fanartikel.de Pokal
· Copa
Ghetto Boyz CF
Ghetto Boyz CF
1
0
0
0
1
T8
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
FcInternational
FcInternational
1
0
0
0
0
T2
FVPA Rookie Liga B
FcInternational
FcInternational
4
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 2. Bundesliga I Saison 8
Ghetto Boyz CF
Ghetto Boyz CF
5
0
0
0
3
T7
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
Ballzauber CF
Ballzauber CF
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga B I Saison 7
Ballzauber CF
Ballzauber CF
12
0
0
1
1
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga B
Ballzauber CF
Ballzauber CF
9
0
0
1
3
T3
FVPA Rookie Liga B PS4
Freier Platz Rookie B
Freier Platz Rookie B
3
0
0
0
1
T4
FVPA 3. Bundesliga PS4
AffeMitWaffe
AffeMitWaffe
13
0
0
0
1
T1
FVPA Gold Cup PS4
· Copa
AffeMitWaffe
AffeMitWaffe
1
0
0
0
0
1–10 de 10