Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Germany
·
PO
lorenzfcn
@lorenzfcn
PlayStation:
lorenzfcn
Seguir
Invitar
632
Puntos de ranking
=12,452
Histórico · de 177,177
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
14
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 14 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T8
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
AffeMitWaffe
AffeMitWaffe
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 2. Bundesliga I Saison 8
German Panthers
German Panthers
9
0
3
1
0
T7
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
AffeMitWaffe
AffeMitWaffe
3
0
0
1
0
T1
FVPA 2. Bundesliga I Saison 7
AffeMitWaffe
AffeMitWaffe
17
0
1
6
0
T1
FVPA Pokal Teil 5
· Copa
AffeMitWaffe
AffeMitWaffe
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 2. Bundesliga
AffeMitWaffe
AffeMitWaffe
24
0
2
4
1
T1
FVPA Liga 3 Relegation 1
· Copa
AffeMitWaffe
AffeMitWaffe
2
0
1
0
0
T1
FVPA Pokal
· Copa
AffeMitWaffe
AffeMitWaffe
2
0
1
0
0
T2
FVPA Pokal Teil 1
· Copa
AffeMitWaffe
AffeMitWaffe
1
2
0
0
0
T4
FVPA 2. Bundesliga PS4
AffeMitWaffe
AffeMitWaffe
22
4
3
4
0
T4
FVPA 3. Bundesliga PS4
AffeMitWaffe
AffeMitWaffe
17
1
1
3
0
T2
FVPA Deutschland Liga 3 B
AffeMitWaffe
AffeMitWaffe
17
0
0
10
0
T1
3. FVPA Cup
· Copa
AffeMitWaffe
AffeMitWaffe
7
0
0
3
0
T1
FVPA Gold Cup PS4
· Copa
AffeMitWaffe
AffeMitWaffe
1
0
0
0
0
1–14 de 14