Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Germany
·
DC
Giraffinger
@Giraffinger
PlayStation:
Giraffinger
Seguir
Invitar
140
Puntos de ranking
=50,610
Histórico · de 177,177
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
7
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 7 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T8
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
Lokomotive Löwenhopf
Lokomotive Löwenhopf
1
1
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga C I Saison 8
Lokomotive Löwenhopf
Lokomotive Löwenhopf
7
1
1
0
0
T7
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
Lokomotive Löwenhopf
Lokomotive Löwenhopf
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga D I Saison 7
Lokomotive Löwenhopf
Lokomotive Löwenhopf
1
2
0
1
0
T1
FVPA 3. Bundesliga B I Saison 7
Lokomotive Löwenhopf
Lokomotive Löwenhopf
9
2
3
1
0
T1
FVPA Pokal Teil 3
· Copa
Lokomotive Löwenhopf
Lokomotive Löwenhopf
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga D
Lokomotive Löwenhopf
Lokomotive Löwenhopf
13
2
0
1
0
1–7 de 7