Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Belgium
·
MCO
Exodus49
@Exodus49
PlayStation:
Exodus49
Seguir
Invitar
254
Puntos de ranking
=31,688
Histórico · de 177,177
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
9
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 9 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T8
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
German Panthers
German Panthers
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 2. Bundesliga I Saison 8
German Panthers
German Panthers
3
0
0
1
0
T1
FVPA Exklusiv Liga C
· Copa
dferthrthrwthrhrwhthh
dferthrthrwthrhrwhthh
8
0
0
0
2
T7
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
dferthrthrwthrhrwhthh
dferthrthrwthrhrwhthh
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga A I Saison 7
dferthrthrwthrhrwhthh
dferthrthrwthrhrwhthh
11
1
0
2
2
T1
FVPA Pokal Teil 6
· Copa
German Panthers
German Panthers
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga C
German Panthers
German Panthers
21
0
1
1
6
T2
FVPA Pokal Teil 1
· Copa
German Panthers
German Panthers
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA Rookie Liga A PS4
freier platz 23452356
freier platz 23452356
4
2
3
0
0
1–9 de 9