Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Germany
·
DC
ElbowD
@ElbowD
PlayStation:
ElbowD
Seguir
Invitar
323
Puntos de ranking
=25,406
Histórico · de 177,177
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
5
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 5 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T8
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
sons of 67er
sons of 67er
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga B I Saison 8
sons of 67er
sons of 67er
8
5
2
2
0
T7
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
sons of 67er
sons of 67er
2
1
1
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga D I Saison 7
sons of 67er
sons of 67er
23
9
8
2
0
T4
FVPA Rookie Liga B PS4
sons of 67er
sons of 67er
23
10
10
5
0
1–5 de 5