Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Germany
·
MI
Domef
@Domef
PlayStation:
MxBstr_21
Seguir
Invitar
83
Puntos de ranking
=70,806
Histórico · de 177,177
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
7
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 7 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T8
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
TheVision
TheVision
1
0
0
0
0
T2
FVPA Rookie Liga A
TheVision
TheVision
3
0
0
0
1
T7
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
Bosshaft United
Bosshaft United
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga D I Saison 7
myRisk
myRisk
5
1
0
0
0
T3
FVPA Rookie Liga A PS4
Bosshaft United
Bosshaft United
5
0
1
2
0
T1
FVPA Pokal Teil 1
· Copa
Pure Football CF
Pure Football CF
1
0
0
0
0
T2
FVPA 4. Bundesliga B PS4
Pure Football CF
Pure Football CF
6
1
0
1
0
1–7 de 7