Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Germany
·
EI
Davyjones
@Davyjones
PlayStation:
xDavy20x
Seguir
Invitar
65
Puntos de ranking
=80,682
Histórico · de 177,177
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
6
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 6 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T1
FVPA Exklusiv Liga KO-Runde
· Copa
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
1
0
0
0
0
T8
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
FK Belasica
FK Belasica
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 3. Bundesliga B I Saison 8
FK Belasica
FK Belasica
6
1
1
0
0
T1
FVPA 1. Bundesliga I Saison 8
Performance UTD
Performance UTD
3
1
2
1
0
T1
FVPA Rookie Liga A
GalaxySkullzCF
GalaxySkullzCF
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 3. Bundesliga A I Saison 7
NV Hurricanes
NV Hurricanes
16
2
0
2
0
1–6 de 6