Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Germany
·
DC
Darkbullit
@Darkbullit
PlayStation:
Darkbullit
Seguir
Invitar
216
Puntos de ranking
=36,248
Histórico · de 177,177
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
7
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 7 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T1
FVPA Exklusiv Liga KO-Runde
· Copa
myRisk
myRisk
2
1
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga C I Saison 8
L4K MagicFutbol
L4K MagicFutbol
2
1
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga A I Saison 8
myRisk
myRisk
9
6
0
1
0
T7
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
Alupech FC
Alupech FC
2
1
2
0
0
T1
FVPA 3. Bundesliga B I Saison 7
Alupech FC
Alupech FC
12
4
4
2
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga C
Alupech FC
Alupech FC
3
2
2
1
0
T2
FVPA Rookie Liga C PS4
SpVgg Unicorn
SpVgg Unicorn
9
5
2
3
0
1–7 de 7