Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Germany
·
PO
commandershadow9
@commandershadow9
PlayStation:
commandershadow9
Seguir
Invitar
70
Puntos de ranking
=77,704
Histórico · de 177,177
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
7
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 7 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T8
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
horax
horax
1
0
0
0
0
T3
FVPA Rookie Liga C
horax
horax
2
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga D I Saison 7
myRisk
myRisk
4
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga C I Saison 7
TFC Eintracht
TFC Eintracht
2
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga C
OldschoolHaHoHe
OldschoolHaHoHe
1
0
0
0
0
T9
FVPA 4. Bundesliga A PS4
Instinct
Instinct
2
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA Deutschland Cup
· Copa
NoFun CF
NoFun CF
2
0
0
1
0
1–7 de 7