Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Turkey
·
MCO
cihanbaba44
@cihanbaba44
PlayStation:
Cihanbaba44
Seguir
Invitar
103
Puntos de ranking
=62,110
Histórico · de 177,177
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
6
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 6 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T1
FVPA Exklusiv Liga D
· Copa
Bollwerk
Bollwerk
1
0
0
0
0
T7
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
sons of 67er
sons of 67er
1
2
0
1
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga D I Saison 7
sons of 67er
sons of 67er
2
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 3. Bundesliga A I Saison 7
Bollwerk
Bollwerk
1
0
1
0
0
T4
FVPA Rookie Liga B PS4
sons of 67er
sons of 67er
13
5
3
1
0
T1
3. FVPA Cup
· Copa
SV Westfalia
SV Westfalia
1
0
0
0
0
1–6 de 6