Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Germany
·
DFC
andreano3000
@andreano3000
Xbox:
Upamecano 5 x
Seguir
Invitar
248
Puntos de ranking
=32,368
Histórico · de 177,177
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
6
Selecciones
1
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 6 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T4
1. FVPA Bundesliga X1
Bunga Bunga cF
Bunga Bunga cF
3
0
0
0
1
T2
FVPA Rookie X1
the new dynasty
the new dynasty
5
0
0
0
1
T2
FVPA CUP
· Copa
the new dynasty
the new dynasty
3
0
0
2
0
T1
FVPA Liga Pokal
· Copa
Free Team I Legacy I
Free Team I Legacy I
1
0
0
0
0
T1
2.FVPA Cup Xbox One
· Copa
Free Team I Legacy I
Free Team I Legacy I
6
0
0
0
1
T1
2. FVPA Bundesliga X1
Free Team I Legacy I
Free Team I Legacy I
22
0
7
3
10
1–6 de 6