Inicio
Competiciones
Premium
Tienda
Shorts
Más
VPN Mexico
VPN Mexico
·
Italy
·
DC
A81
@A81
PlayStation:
The_Big_Hornet
Seguir
Invitar
192
Puntos de ranking
=39,895
Histórico · de 177,177
Ver ranking
0
Seguidores
0
Siguiendo
General
Equipos
Historial
8
Selecciones
Trofeos
Trayectoria
· 8 temporadas
Todos
Ligas
Copas
Buscar competición o club
Temp.
Competición
Club
PJ
G
A
MVP
Inv. def
Título
T3
FVPA Rookie Liga C
BolzplatzElite
BolzplatzElite
6
2
1
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga C I Saison 8
MG Allstars81
MG Allstars81
5
1
4
0
0
T7
FVPA Pokal I Saison 8
· Copa
MG Allstars81
MG Allstars81
1
0
0
0
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga A I Saison 7
MG Allstars81
MG Allstars81
9
4
0
3
0
T1
FVPA 4. Bundesliga A
MG Allstars81
MG Allstars81
14
0
3
4
0
T2
FVPA Rookie Liga C PS4
MG Allstars81
MG Allstars81
12
6
2
3
0
T2
FVPA Pokal Teil 2
· Copa
MG Allstars81
MG Allstars81
1
0
0
0
0
T2
FVPA Rookie Liga B PS4
ProClubsFinest
ProClubsFinest
1
0
0
1
0
1–8 de 8